Pages

22 February 2011

Celebrity Babies and Moms: Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba's daughter, Honor Marie Warren

I've always really liked Jessica Alba so ever since she announced last week that she is pregnant again, I have been excited and wondering what name they will choose. I remember reading that the first time, they didn't find out the sex and planned to use the name Honor for a girl or a boy [I actually had similar thoughts with Bayard/ Bay but S hated it for a boy and I worried about teasing since it rhymes with 'gay']. Anyway, I wonder if they will go with another unisex word name or something totally different this time. I'm willing to bet the middle name is inherited just like Marie, which is also Jessica's middle name.


I don't know if she's as good a mom as it seems like but she has her daughter with her in almost every picture I've seen in the past couple of years. She's also kept her style from before: no mom jeans or Kate Gosselin haircut! I also like that she is almost always seen carrying Honor:







I can't wait to hear the name and see pictures of their new baby and I'm sure he or she will be adorable with ridiculously attractive parents like this:

Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment