Pages

20 September 2011

Nontoxic Gear: Green Sprouts Bath Puppet

I'm not sure if this really qualifies as gear, but I searched for months and finally found an organic cotton bathtime puppet washcloth. I actually found it when we were in Richmond, VA recently for a wedding and I came across the most amazing baby store I've ever been to. Ever. It's called Franklin Goose and they sold almost every single item/ brand I have to scour the internet to find because nowhere in Oklahoma sells it.

Anyway, they do online and phone orders as well so if you can't track down that Sustainablebabyish wool soaker or something else equally elusive, I'd try them.
Hippo Bath Puppet
 Ok, bath puppets. We got the blue hippo and now that Bay has made friends with him, I will probably get more. Amazon sells them for $8 each with free 2-day shipping if you are a Prime member or if you sign up for Amazon Moms- do it, it's free and totally worth it [you can also sign up as a dad, grandparent, aunt, or uncle].
Pig Bath Puppet
They also have a pig and alligator that should be fun as long as your child doesn't have a phobia related to either animal [Bay has only ever exhibited fear when I've shown her toy alligators, it must be the teeth].
Alligator Bath Puppet
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment