Pages

15 August 2011

Celebrity Birth Announcement: Jessica Alba

Congratulations to Jessica Alba and Cash Warren!

Haven Garner Warren was born this Saturday [presumably via Hypnobirthing like her older sister, Honor]. Even though I'm not a fan of initial themes, I think Haven goes well with Honor while not being too matchy- the Hs are a little much for me, though. The name fits in perfectly with their naming style: virtue and Puritan-inspired names that sound modern enough to be revived.
 Jessica Alba Welcomes Daughter Haven Garner | Jessica Alba
I have actually been thinking about it a lot over the past few months because I've been seeing/ hearing it more- mostly on the guilty pleasure lists of other name enthusiasts. I even came thisclose to putting it on my list [I was hesitant because people around here might think I'm a redneck who named my baby Heaven] but now I'm glad I didn't because I'm sure it's going to get quite the boost in popularity now that it's a celebrity baby name.

There were rumors that they were going to name their new little girl Eva and I'm glad those weren't true because that does not fit at all with Honor to me. I assume her middle name, Garner, is a family name and if so, I really like it.

Anyway, I can't wait to see pictures of their whole family of four soon!

Other posts about Jessica Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment