Pages

03 March 2011

Celebrity Babies and Moms: Kate Hudson

 
 I first saw Kate Hudson in Almost Famous [Trivia: that role got her nominated for Best Supporting Actress].
 
Middle-school-aged me thought she was super awesome after that and I saw her again in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Remember when that movie was so cool? I do and I even wore that dress -in black because I'm apparently allergic to color- for Prom one year.
 
Kate was one of my favorite celebrities for a while after that. She was also the first person I remember seeing wearing her child and babywearing has intrigued me ever since.
Carrying her son, Ryder
Then, in 2006, she and husband Chris Robinson separated/ later divorced and she seemed to go a little boy-crazy.
 Remember that whole A-Rod thing? Eww. I will never understand how he gets so many girlfriends.

After him, she had an on-off relationship with Owen Wilson
and Dax Shepard after that [how does she find the time to date so many guys?].
http://www.celebritycowboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/kate-supermarket-2.jpg
Then, this January, Kate announced that she is pregnant with boyfriend Matthew Bellamy's baby.
1294841338_1294701610_kate-hudson-290.jpg
Ryder Robinson Kate Hudson rides on son Ryder's scooter as the mother-son duo spend time together while out in NYC. Hudson, keeping it casual in khaki capris, wedge heels, and a striped button up holds onto Ryder's Razor scooter as the two walk hand-in-hand later.
She's supposedly due sometime this summer so I'm expecting to see a birth announcement of Juniper/ Clover/ some other hippie-esque nature inspired baby name Bellamy in a few months.

Side note for anyone familiar with Emily Giffin's books: I just now realized that Something Borrowed was made into a movie and will be in theaters in May! Kate Hudson plays Darcy, which is weird since she was a brunette in the books but I am so excited to see it. Ginnifer Goodwin and John Krasinski are also a part of the cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment