Pages

23 March 2011

Cute Clothing on Gilt + Help Japan

Most importantly, Gilt will match donations made to support Tsunami Relief Efforts [click here to donate] up to $20,000.

I just came across these adorable items from a brand I've never seen before, Right Bank Babies. I usually go for boring, plain things but am trying to branch out more because I don't want to pass that on to Bay. These are available on Gilt right now, so get them while you can!

Find it by clicking on Children then Spring Apparel: Here Comes the Sun.

Sizes 0-6x are available
Embroidered Sweater
$97 $31
Embroidered Sweater Dress
$97 $31
Cecelia Dress
$70 $22

Unfortunately, I didn't see anything that cute for boys today. I did come across this Marie Chantal top, which I think is so pretty:
BIG COLLAR BLOUSE 
$124 $35

If you're looking for a cute shower gift or want some hangers for your own baby, check these sets out in the Gifts section:
Hanger -Small set (set of 4 or 6)
Clowns
Hanger -Small set (set of 4 or 6)
Farm Animals
$17 $12

Not that it's my job to tell people what to do, but I beg anyone considering purchasing Melissa and Doug toys [also currently on sale at Gilt] to reconsider. While they market their products as natural and nontoxic, HealthyToys.org [I recommend bookmarking that and checking out a toy before you buy it] has found levels of several dangerous chemicals, including lead, barium, and cadmium. I personally am skeptical of anything so mass-produced and do not purchase any toys made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment