Pages

17 July 2011

Celebrity Birth Announcement: Ivanka Trump

This month's celebrity baby boom continued today with the birth of Ivanka Trump's daughter.

Earlier today, Ivanka tweeted "This morning @jaredkushner and I welcomed a beautiful and healthy little baby girl into the world. We feel incredibly grateful & blessed. Thank you all for your support and well wishes!"
Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner Welcome Daughter | Ivanka Trump 
Ivanka and her husband, like most celebrities lately, have yet to announce the name they chose. I'm hoping they won't wait too long because I'm predicting a nice, pretty Jewish name.

Congratulations to them!

Update: Their daughter's name is Arabella Rose. A little disappointing for me as I expected a combination I hadn't heard before, but at least it's spelled correctly. Rose is pretty but it's so overdone- it's definitely this decade's Marie/ Nicole.

Other posts about Ivanka Trump:

No comments:

Post a Comment