Pages

19 May 2011

Celebrity Mom-to-Be: Ivanka Trump

When I read recently that Ivanka Trump is having a girl [I was surprised as I've always heard that it's Jewish custom not find out the sex], I knew I had to post about her. I like Ivanka because while she's super gorgeous, smart, and wealthy, she still comes across as a very down-to-earth person. She said in an interview with Harper's Bazaar, "We have our work cut out for us to ensure that our daughter is grounded and not spoiled."
Ivanka Trump and husband Jared Kushner
I can't wait to hear their daughter's name. I can't imagine they'll choose anything weird or trendy- I picture their baby with a traditional, possibly inherited Jewish name that's still accessible in the US.
Photo here
I would love it if they went with something like Miriam or Shoshannah. I love the Hebrew name Aviva but I imagine that could be too out there. She is due July 14 so we should know soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. I love her- she seems like such a class act. I'd put money on a fantastic old lady name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely adore her! she is so classic and beautiful. can't wait for her to have a little girl--that's going to be one lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete