Pages

20 April 2011

Animal-Friendly Easter Candy

A couple of years ago, I posted suggestions here for animal-friendly Halloween candy. Below is an updated list of candy I recommend for vegan Easter [or anytime] treats. The italicized ones are organic.
[I buy this brand at Whole Foods]
Supreme Dark Chocolate [Chimpanzee] -this kind is my favorite!
Dark Chocolate with Cranberries & Almonds [Wolf]
Dark Chocolate with Blueberries [Sea Turtle]
Dark Chocolate with Raspberries [Grizzly]
Dark Chocolate with Mint [Rainforest]
Dark Chocolate with Cherry [Koala]
Dark Chocolate with Orange [Zebra]

Other Candies:
Airheads
Blow Pops
Dots
Dum Dums
Fireballs
Hubba Bubba Gum
 Jolly Ranchers [hard candy and suckers only]
Laffy Taffy
Lemonheads
Mambas
Mike and Ikes
Now and Laters
Smarties [not to be confused with the European chocolates]
Sour Patch Kids
Super Bubble
Swedish Fish
Twizzlers

That's not all, check out this full list for more candy and lots of other snack foods.

I tried not to include candies made by Mars or Nestlé, so if I did by mistake, let me know! More on that later. For now, happy candy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. When I found out Swedish Fish are vegan (keep your gross gelatin out of my candy, thankyouverymuch) I was so super pumped! It made my newly vegan little heart so happy :)

    ReplyDelete