Pages

29 April 2011

January Jones is Pregnant!

I am supposed to be sleeping but I can't help but get excited for the royal wedding [I didn't think I cared but apparently I do!], so I am still awake and just read People's announcement that January Jones is going to be a mom. I've been a fan of hers for a while and since her character on Mad Men is rarely shown anymore, I only get to read about her in magazines or on TMZ.
January Jones Images
Photo here
Her representative told the magazine that she's "...happy to announce that she is expecting her first child this fall."

 It doesn't mention any specifics in regard to the father [I didn't think she had a boyfriend so I was curious] but People's source tells them that January is "really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom." I'm hoping she will come forward at some point and discuss it because there is still such a stigma surrounding single mothers.
Photo here
As far as names, Jones is a nice, plain last name so I'm thinking she can get away with a more unusual first name. Maybe Magnolia or Tiberius? Those aren't on my personal lists but I'd consider them if I had a super-common last name. In any case, congratulations to her and I'm sure she'll be a very fashionable pregnant woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment