Pages

18 April 2011

Celebrity Babies and Moms: Sandra Bullock

I can't believe I haven't posted about Sandra Bullock yet. I'm not even going to go into her divorce and all of that because everyone knows. What I do want to post about is her son, Louis Bardo, the kid at the top of my if I had to steal a celebrity's baby list.
World Exclusive: Meet Sandra Bullock's Baby Boy! | Sandra Bullock
I love seeing pictures of them together. From what I have read in interviews and can see in photos, Sandra seems like an awesome mother who is very protective of her son.
Sandra Bullock and Baby Louis Leave NYC
Photo here
Photo here
Sandra and Louis in Anguilla
Actress Sandra Bullock plays with her son Louis at a park in downtown Manhattan in New York City, NY.
Walking on his own- I can't wait for Bay to do this!
He is so adorable! I can't wait to see him grow up. I also hope that as more and more prominent celebrities opt for transracial adoption, it can eventually be seen as normal by the rest of society. There are certainly differences [cultural and others] that have to be addressed when white parents raise black children and vice versa but I believe in most cases they are outweighed by the positive aspects of being raised in a loving family.
http://circusofthestars.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/sandra-bullock-louis-nyc-01.jpg
Photo here
I think Sandra Bullock is a fantastic example of a caring mother who loves her son no matter what race he is or who his biological parents happened to be.

1 comment:

  1. I had to go out and buy that issue of People because it is so precious! Some day (after one or maybe two biological children) we hope to adopt and Sandra is such a great role model for that. She's an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete