Pages

14 April 2011

My Current Wishlist: Crochet Baby Things

I'm obsessed with anything crochet, I just can't help myself. I posted about Oscar & Belle's cute organic clothing before but then I came across this gorgeous crochet onesie they sell. They only have it in 0-3 months on their site [I'm waiting for a reply to my email begging them to find a 9-12 month one that fell behind a box somewhere] so I guess I will begin the Etsy search to find a seller to make a similar one for me Bay.
Oscar & Belle 'Vintage' Crochet Onesie
If anyone reading this crochets, please comment or email me [email link on the right] or forward it to someone you know who might be interested. I am also having a hard time finding someone to make a blanket for Bay because the design I am envisioning includes lettering. Also, I would like for it to be made of organic cotton so please keep that in mind if you send me a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment