Pages

28 April 2011

Smocked Dresses on Zulily Today

For those who like smocked dresses, Zulily has some great things by Candyland on sale today. Here are a few of the styles they have available:
Strawberries $74 $39.99
Golf $74 $39.99
Sailboats $74 $37.99
Octopus $74 $37.99
Mermaid $74 $37.99
Frog $74 $37.99
Sailboats sleeveless $74 $37.99
Frog sleeveless $74 $37.99
They have several more dresses and some boys styles as well.

Also, for anyone who can't get enough smocked kids' clothes, you have to 'like' Smocked Auctions on Facebook. They have auctions every Tuesday and Thursday nights at 8:30 CST. Their dresses are from brands like Anavini, Vive la Fete, etc. and are 50% off with free shipping. I am waiting on my order from a week or so ago and will post pictures when I get them.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet mention. We hope you love your order. What items did you win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the pink check bubble, party hat dress, and the steamboat dress [I'm sure you got too many emails from me about it!]. It was my first auction so I figured I wouldn't win anything and then I won all 3 items I bid on!

    I'm excited to try them on Bay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl...You must be a fast typer! :)

    ReplyDelete