Pages

02 April 2011

Organic Clothing: Clover New York Discount Codes

I just wanted to share that you can get $25 off your order until next Thursday when you shop at clovernewyork.com with code SpringFling. You can also get free shipping with the code Ship10. Make sure you look at the sale section, they have some great stuff.

I found out about the brand not long ago when I bought Bay this dress and bloomer set [it's called "Hazel" and can be found in their sale section] from Gilt Groupe:
I'm not a pink person but I love the hot pink paired with this blue
Ever since, I've been hooked and I even ordered her the same dress in a larger size because I love it so much. It was only $15.80 after both codes, which is a great deal considering it's organic and normally retails for $68. It's very good quality as well.

If you prefer quirky prints to plain, solid colors, you might check out this Mushroom print instead:
Mushroom Hazel Dress
They also have both options available in other dresses so if you have an older child or prefer a different style, there are several options.

I just now came across this adorable bubble that I may have to get for Bay. It would be so cute during the summer and comfortable as it can be very humid and over 100 degrees here. I was planning on putting her in onesies most of the time so it would be a really cute alternative to that. This style is called "Poppy" and sells for $48:
Poppy Bubble

Those are just some of the adorable [and comfy-looking] clothes for sale from Clover New York. Remember to check them out before the codes expire!

No comments:

Post a Comment